In case of problems or questions call 022(275)9990
After being connected to the Miyagi International Association, we can contact the relevant specialist institutions through a system that allows simultaneous phone calls between three people and thus are able to interpret your conversation with the needed specialist in real time.
Time: Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.15
- All people are now eligible to receive inoculations for the new strain of influenza.
- The closure days for the Miyagi Prefectural Archives will change starting in April.
- We ask for your cooperation with a statistical survey being conducted by the Prefectural government.
- Persons registered as practitioners of environmentally conscious actions will be awarded certification pending publication of the results of their efforts.
- The Welfare Division of the Sendai Health and Welfare Office will move from the Miyagi-ken Sendai Goudou Chousha Building to the Shiogama Hokenjo Chousha Building.
- We request those submitting notification of birth/death/stillbirth/marriage/divorce to include their occupations.
- We are concluding consultation and introduction services for home industries.
- We are requesting submission of community contribution activity plans from installers of large scale attraction facilities.
- We are providing long term no interest loans to small business owners who are installing equipment.
- The restaurant on the 18th floor of the Prefecture Office will close from March.
- We are providing partial financial support for the reclamation of lands abandoned to cultivation to be turned into agricultural lands and plantations.
- TDo not venture to close to canals and reservoirs, as it is the time of year in with their water volume is increasing.
- We are accepting registration applications for persons to participate in competitive bidding for goods procurement.
- We are accepting registration applications for preferential goods procurement for business owners who are considerate of the environment.
- We are accepting registration applications for preferential goods procurement for businesses that promote employment of disabled persons.
- The Miyagi Prefecture Womenfs Hall will be moving in April.
- We are starting a system establishing specialty parking spaces for use by elderly or disabled persons and pregnant women.
- There is considerably heavy congestion of driverfs license renewal procedures on Sundays.
- We are looking for people to check and inform the Prefecture as to whether foods are labeled correctly.
- We are looking for people under 40 to conduct international exchange activities.
- We are looking for students to participate in a course for seniors (60 and above).
- We are holding a lecture on caring for children at home.
- We are looking for trainees to learn about landscaping at vocational schools.
- We are looking for participants for a course on growing mushrooms.
- We are looking for tenants for Prefectural housing.
- We are putting on hiking and botanical observation in the fresh greenery of Zao.
- We are putting on hiking and cycling in Okumatsushima this spring.
- We are holding an exhibition of childrenfs books at the Miyagi Prefectural Library.
- We are accepting phone consultation regarding dementia.
- We are accepting consultation regarding worries about everyday life of the elderly.
- We are accepting consultation regarding infertility.
- We are offering consultation services targeting unemployed youth (NEET) and their guardians.
- We are offering free financial analysis for small and medium sized enterprises.
- We are accepting consultation regarding construction of homes built with Miyagi lumber.
£back to top